Monday, September 14, 2009

The Blog Begins


27- Took extremely tired dad to eye doctor. I saw Final Destination 3D, dinner- Mexican Fiesta, bought “hear-no-evil” skeleton candle holders (CVS), St. Linus alumni cookbooks. Began blog.

A Girl Named Melissa - 9/14/09 Self-Portrait


Smokie - The Sly One


Today's Purchase, cool for Halloween -or the bathroom!

~ THREE GOOD THINGS ~

~ “Happy Birthday!” my waitress says to an older child sitting with her family, just a few feet away from me. I look that way to see a delicious dish of Mexican Fiesta deep fried ice cream placed in front of the girl cozying under her father’s arm...Both are more than ready to dig in!

~ Dad seemed exceptionally tired before, during, and coming home from his eye doctor visit, but once sitting in the lunchroom he eagerly digs into his mostaciolli meal

~ I have successfully finished my first 2-week colon cleansing routine, which also included eating a lot of high fiber yogurt and bran buds and bars. I feel better than two weeks ago and although there were some difficult moments I’m happy I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment